Stock color is yellow bags with blue ends (not orange as shown) and blue straps. Fits 600 mm diameter
- Strong and durable: UV-resistant, 18oz coated vinyl (PVC) sewn with SunGuard double-bonded UV-resistant thread.
- Studded bottom: Rubber “feet” with studs (see photo) are sewn on the bag bottom. This offers resistance against the turf (or sand).
- Wide Footprint: Bottom that makes contact with flooring measures 17″ x 10-1/2″.
- Tunnel Support: Ultra-wide strap spans more than 3 wire ribs on a 4″ pitch tunnel; 2 wire ribs on a 6″ pitch tunnel.
- Two-piece strap: We are stocking the Velcro fastened two-piece strap. Straps are color coordinated so all same side Velcro are sewn onto one yellow strap making it easier for ring crew to locate a matching pair. Matching side is a blue strap. A grab handle on one strap makes it easier to lift and fasten when placed in the center of the tunnel (see photo).
- Heavy-duty top opening: YKK Delrin zipper does not support rot or mildew, is UV coated and self-lubricating so it operates smoothly.
- Easy to move and reset: Grab the heavy-duty foam-padded handles (see photo), pick up the bags (bend your knees!), hold them so the strap is over the tunnel end and lower the bags — the weight of the bags automatically secure the tunnel in the correct position.
- Optional water bladder inserts: 20 litre (5.28 gallon) food-grade bladders with screw-off cap. Two bladders per set ordered. Just unzip, unscrew the cap and fill the bladder with water to the desired weight. First time users, please watch Salty Dog Canvas filling instruction video. Bag weighs 28lb (13.6 kg) full of water or as heavy as one can carry when filled with sand or pea gravel.
Sold as a set: two blue bags and connected with a yellow strap. One set holds one tunnel end. (Same as photo.)